If you are a user of recreational drugs like marijuana, a drug test can become a reason for concern, if your state does not considers the substance in list of illegal drugs, or criminalizes any recreational use and limits strictly to medicinal use. One way to clear the test is through a through detoxing your system, often with help of detox products as a home cleaning might not be enough. If you are looking into quality detox solution, here’s what you need to know.
- Quit: If you are not a long time user, which can take up to months to clear your system, and limit only to occasional use, you can quit. For infrequent users a HCT is removed through normal kidney function within a few weeks.
- Cleansing period: Detox products are not miracle drugs that will leave you with a new body overnight, no matter what it says on the label. Be ready to have at least a week of cleansing period at hand for the substance to wear off.
- Exercise: Marijuana is a fat soluble substance. Detox products work more effectively if you let your body have a period of anaerobic or fat burning exercises. Go through a jog in the morning or hit the gym to help your body burn fat faster, releasing traces of pot.
- Read the label: Many of the detox solutions marketed online are just common diuretics, like caffeine. Before buying anything, read the label carefully for the ingredient list and figure out how it works out by researching on the internet. There are a lot of fake and ineffective products which can be avoided by background research or reading user review.
- Consider alternative: If you are an avid user and don’t have time on your hand, consider alternatives like synthetic urine which are foolproof and better than relying on a solution that may not work.